I've decided to stop procrastinating


It's been almost a year now since I decided that I wanted to start a blog.

It's more for my own reference than anything; somewhere I can write things that aren't a university requirement, post some of the photos I take, and mostly document my own makeup collection and progress.  
In the past year I've found solace in makeup, which is super lame, but there's not much that makes me happier than sitting down and slapping a whole lot of crap on my face.

So hey, I'm Sophie, I'm 20 and I live in New Zealand.  I'm originally from Auckland, but I now live in Dunedin where I study Neuroscience and Psychology at the University of Otago.  I live in a flat with 6 of my friends, so obviously I spend a lot of time socializing, and makeup takes up a fair amount of my time not spent socializing, which leaves very little time for me to be productive. I'm big on procrastinating.
Living on a student budget, and living in NZ makes it virtually impossible to buy anything cosmetics related that doesn't cost you your soul, so I'm all about sharing my bargain hunting secrets (and stealing other peoples', obviously). Drug store makeup is my jam.

Here, have a picture of me with a whole lot of crap slapped on my face
I've been stuffing around with HTML for hours now and I'm not far from where I started, but I'll get around to making everything pretty at some stage.
For now, this will do. First post! We made it, yay!
(Also: my boyfriend gave me the name. It was the best idea I had. Yeah, cool.)

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment